Why do we need to learn how to mange time?
You and I have the same “time”
but my time and your time is different.
4 YEARS AGO?
•How old were you 4 years ago?
•What did you look like at that time?
•What did you do then?
•What has changed ever since?
•What have you achieved in this time?
How quickly do you think has the time passed?
- TIME HAS PASSED VERY QUICKLY!
- No one seems to know how!!
- NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT THE PAST.
- How about the next 4 years!
NEXT 4 YEARS?
•How old will you be 4 years from now?
•What do you think you will look like at that time?
•What do you think you will be doing then?
•What would have changed by then?
•What do you wish to achieve in this time?
The truth of time…
- The time would neither be faster nor slower. The clock would move at the same speed, one second at a time. And this has never changed and will never change!
- 24 hours a day
- You can’t own it, but you can use it.
- You can’t keep it, but you can spend it.
- Once you’ve lost it, you can never get it back
<————————————slow to be faster—————————————–>
“Time is money”
“Lost time is never found again.” Benjamin Franklin
“Time is equal to life; therefore, waste your time is waste your life, or master your time and master your life”. Alan Lakein
“Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it, you can never get it back”.
TIME IS LIFE – NOT MONEY
- “Time is life. It is irreversible and irreplaceable. To waste your time is to waste your life. But to master your time is to master your life and make the most of it.” Lakein
- “Living is a constant process of deciding what we are going to do.” Jose Ortegay Gasset
TIME IS PRICELESS
so, if you agree that TIME IS LIFE
SET YOUR GOAL!!
This is the step:
1. Open this page: http://www.scribd.com/
2. Choose the book which one we need.
3. Open the Book we have choose.
4. Copy the link, but before we must choose for WordPress, so it will belong seems like with our post in wordpress.
5. In wordpress:
- Open the Dashboard
- Click Post
- Add a new post
- Input the Tittle
- Paste link scribd
- Choose the categories
Let’s check out.. 🙂
what is link? or something like group band of Linkin Park? haha 😀
LINK on wordpress
topic we are learning in Study Skill course is make a Blog.
This topic today about make a link alive, so we can click and we will open the new tab of that blog.
That is my lecture shared for us Situjuh Nazara make in his Learn and Share‘s Blog.
After that we are making link one by one of student in this class.
Link in widgets, making show our address Blog’s friend.
am i right? i hope so 🙂